Saturday, February 14, 2009

Flip The Flap Contest
Today is Valentine's Day, and the final phase of our "Flappette" contest.
I was to thank the wonderful contestants for all their hard work and wonderful interpetation of my Flap pattern.
I also want to thank the three Judges that spent so much time looking over these contestants.
And lastly, thanks to all of you wonderful doll artists that voted for your favorite doll.
Now, for the Winner.
# 1 Bertie
Bertie has won by only one vote!
This has been a very close contest, for sure!
Bertie was made by Betty Dobelbower
Zenobia was made by Liz Waechter
Congratulations to both contestants.
If you both will send me your addresses, I will get the first place and consolation prizes in the mail right away.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome and amazing dolls! YOU inspire me to try harder patterns!
sandi

UteV said...

Wow, these two are awesome! And I know both ladies who created these. Kudos to both Flappette's. These are absolutely wonderful. But then of course, we had a great teacher. ;-)
hugs,
Ute
http://www.utes-trolls.com
P.S. Mine is almost done!

mim said...

Hi,

What fantastic dolls. I wish we could get patterns like Flap here in the uk.

Love Margaret x

Agnes Iley said...

Dear Nancy,

I only just found out you had a blog.
I am so glad you will be selling your patterns on here!
I'll be waiting anxiously for chocolate mouse (he, you know about me and chocolate).
Lots of love,
Agnes

Anonymous said...

This is just sssoooooooooooo sweet. Love it!
Vada